Divine Balloons can make your event SPECTACULAR this year! From Enchanting Entrances, Captivating Centerpieces, Dreamy Dance Floors, Bedazzling Photo Backdrops, Gender Reveal Box, while staying in you...Read moreDivine Balloons can make your event SPECTACULAR this year! From Enchanting Entrances, Captivating Centerpieces, Dreamy Dance Floors, Bedazzling Photo Backdrops, Gender Reveal Box, while staying in your budget. Make your event Magical & Memorable! We can create for you; Astonishing balloon arches, Mesmerized balloons canopies, Whimsical Head Table balloons décor, Marvelous Centerpieces, We will do onsite jobs and we also deliver Impressive Balloons Arrangements. We are a family oriented Balloon Décor company that prides itself in bringing your imagination to life. We have provided premium balloon décor at many different events. Whether it’s a birthday party for your child, the wedding of your dream, or a business event where you want to impress, you can count on us to deliver. How does it work? Its simple, you dream it, and we bring it to life! We love what we do, and it shows in our passion, and commitment to serving you. Allow us to remove the worry of decorating for your event, no matter how big or small. The look on your guests face when they see the amazing decorations is one you’ll never forget, and one Divine Balloons is proud, and honored to help you achieve.
EA Wedding Planner & ELysian Events is a Full-Service Wedding, Event Planning and Design Company focused on creating customized planning and decor packages for our clients. This is our full-time job, i...Read moreEA Wedding Planner & ELysian Events is a Full-Service Wedding, Event Planning and Design Company focused on creating customized planning and decor packages for our clients. This is our full-time job, it doesn't have to be yours! Let us take that stress away!
• Full Service Wedding Planning
• Month of Wedding Coordination
• Wedding Consultations
• Fun Planning Parties
• Destination Wedding Planning
• Custom Stationary for Wedding Day
• Event Floral and Room Design
• Decorating Services
• Honeymoon Planning
• Travel Services
• Corporate and other Event Planning Services
Let us assist with your next event: Family Parties & More!
Since 1996, The Kitchen Concierge (formerly Eclectic Event Staffing) has led the greater Phil...Read more"Where Hospitality & Entertainment Meet!"
Let us assist with your next event: Family Parties & More!
Since 1996, The Kitchen Concierge (formerly Eclectic Event Staffing) has led the greater Philadelphia area in providing staff for intimate family celebrations & business gatherings of up to 75 guests. With our select menu of services, we can help you plan and execute private celebrations while allowing you, the host, the luxury of a relaxing, stress-free experience.
We specialize in kitchen, wait and beverage staff, as well as specialty staff such as greeters, security, costumed attendants and more. Whatever your occasion, casual or elegant, we can help you make it unforgettable & stress-free!
Give us the date & the details, and then plan your wardrobe. On the day of your event, all you will have to do is go get ready to greet and mingle with your guests! We will do the rest!
We offer complimentary consultations, outstanding customer service, classic & unique selections of attire for staff, and most importantly, the highest level of service. Contact us today to find out how we can help you enjoy your next event, as much as your guests! 215-257-3193
We are the sister company to Eclectic Domestics and can provide you with the following party-tending services:
Pre & post-party housekeeping staff /
Set-up/Clean up staff /
Kitchen Assistants (prep and clean up) /
Greeters & Wait staff /
Beverage staff & Wine Stewards /
Bereavement Assistants /
Menu Planning & Grocery Shopping /
Themed, Costumed Servers /
On-site Bridal or Funeral Concierge /
Wine Tasting Events (in your home) /
Candy Table & Jar Rental
Call us for your next:
Engagement or Anniversary Party /
Baby or Bridal Shower /
Graduation or Birthday Party /
Luau or Summer Picnic /
Cast & Crew Party /
Holiday or Retirement Party
Beer / Wine Festival
Whatever the occasion, our staff will ensure you are completely free to be present at your event, as you greet & mingle with your guests.
The Silent Butler provides personal service to clients whom entertain for pleasure and/or business. Our services are a reflection of our clients’ entertaining needs, ranging from complete event plann...Read more The Silent Butler provides personal service to clients whom entertain for pleasure and/or business. Our services are a reflection of our clients’ entertaining needs, ranging from complete event planning & organization, to assisting clients on the day or evening of the event. Event day assistance includes set up and staging your entertaining area, food finishing, maintaining the flow of food and beverage, during & post-event clean-up, so you may be a guest at your own party!
Services for all occasions, including:
Birthday parties (all ages)
We assist clients in developing their dreams and ideas into a cohesive wedding design within their budget. Our Wedding planning, coordination, and design services are unique to every client.
Day-O...Read moreWe assist clients in developing their dreams and ideas into a cohesive wedding design within their budget. Our Wedding planning, coordination, and design services are unique to every client.
Day-Of Coordination may be services like this:
Before the wedding we may provide . . .
• One initial consultation with you and your fiancé to understand your vision (including your unique style & personality) for the wedding day
• Email & Phone access with consultant
• Contact all outsourced services and inform them of The Silent Butler of PA assistance
• Communication with all outsourced services - contract details (deliveries, set-up times, any pick-ups or returns, etc.)
• Consultation, usually a visit to both the ceremony and reception sites to discuss layout of wedding events and discuss wedding day timeline
• Create a detailed wedding timeline, itinerary and floor plan
• Distribute timeline to wedding couple, contracted services, and the bridal party
• Calls to outsourced services 1-2 weeks before the wedding day and day before for confirmations
On the day of the wedding we may provide . . .
• On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception on the day of your wedding
• Address any issues that may arise during on the wedding day
• Detailed wedding day timeline for wedding vendors, venue and banquet staff
• Supervision of all vendor delivery and set up on day of wedding at ceremony and reception site
• Ceremony- Set up of chairs, arch, aisle runner, candles, programs, etc.
• Reception- Set up and decoration, chairs, tables, and linens, food stations, table settings, guest book, place cards, engagement photos, bridal portrait, menus, candles, favors, etc.
• Assist bride and wedding party in dressing room prior to ceremony, if needed
• Organization of all personal wedding flowers
• Coordination and timing of ushers, house party, attendants, bride and groom
• Assistance with photographer order of pictures after the ceremony
• Transport of personal items (and flower arrangements) from the ceremony to the reception
• Bustling of the wedding gown and arrangement of refreshments upon couple’s arrival to reception
• Coordination of presentation of the bride and groom, entertainment and all announcements of events (first dance, dances with family, champagne toasts, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
• Monitoring of specially requested photographs and videographer during the reception
• Behind the scene event management and troubleshooting, including our ‘Getting Hitched without a Hitch Kit’ (the lights are too bright, the Mother of the Groom has disappeared, we go find her and bring her back, we ask the unfamiliar faces at the bar ordering drinks to kindly leave)
• Supervision of bride and groom exit and passing out exit favors to guests
After the wedding we may provide . . .
• Pickup and return of all personal items to the family at the end of the evening (gifts, cake topper and top of cake, bride’s bouquet, couple’s toasting glasses, cake serving utensils, etc.)
• Event staff clean up of event, per client needs
• Distributes outsourced services balances
• Organize all rental items including china, barware, glassware, cake boards, linens, furniture, easel, etc.
• Donation of wedding flowers to nursing home, if couple desires
Our lists of services are fluid, the combination of services is as unique as the weddings we plan and organize.
I am an Independent Tupperware Consultant and love to do Tupperware bridal shower parties to help brides and grooms prepare for their new life! Think of it as another registry! Brides...Tell your Mo...Read moreI am an Independent Tupperware Consultant and love to do Tupperware bridal shower parties to help brides and grooms prepare for their new life! Think of it as another registry! Brides...Tell your Mom or Maid/Matron of Honor!!! :)
Need a little extra money to help the wedding budget? Brides can also earn a little (or a LOT) of extra money by joining my team! Contact me to find out how TODAY!!
An Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson, believes planning the wedding of your dreams should be just like falling in loveâ€¦ joyful and effortless!
Your wedding will have a myriad of details that ...Read moreAn Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson, believes planning the wedding of your dreams should be just like falling in loveâ€¦ joyful and effortless!
Your wedding will have a myriad of details that a professional consultant and wedding planner will have the experience to deal with, and the knowledge to implement. We listen to your wishes and concerns, offering guidance and providing peace of mind.
Based in the Lehigh Valley, PA we have had many years of experience coordinating and planning special events in the Lehigh Valley area, and are available for travel to your destination. We are here to help you plan and coordinate a worry-free wedding that will be memorable, exciting, unique and romantic.