Graduation Party Supplies
Between preschool, kindergarten, grade school, high school and college, there are plenty of graduation parties to throw every spring. Below is a helpful party supply checklist to ensure that you don’t forget anything along with decorating tips!
Graduation Party Supply Checklist:
- Invitations: Ditch the paper invites and send online graduation invitations to easily share event details and gather RSVPs.
- Balloons, streamers + flowers
- Personalized yard graduation sign + banners
- Photo display of the graduate. Alternatively, create a Graduation Party slideshow with photos of the graduate from over the years.
- Plates, cups, napkins + flatware
- Tablecloths + centerpieces. Check out these graduation table decoration and centerpiece ideas.
- Cake or cupcake accessories. Think candles and cake picks. If the graduate isn’t a cake fan, check out this cute Graduation Cap dessert idea.
- Guest sign-in book
- Party favors. Check out these DIY graduation party favors.
Graduation Party Decoration Tips:
- Show some school spirit and decorate the venue using balloons, streamers, and flower arrangements in the school's colors. Design the graduation party table decorations around the school mascot or extracurricular activity that the guest of honor took part in while at school.
- If they've graduated from college you could also base the graduation party decor around their major. For instance, a business major's party could have a Wall Street theme.
- If the graduate is off to college or moving somewhere for a job, create the theme around where they are moving.
- Collect pictures from throughout the graduate's life and frame them for the table settings. It will be fun for guests to see how far he/she has come.
- Set up a gift table and guest sign-in book so everyone can leave a special note for the graduate. Display a framed note on the table that thanks everyone for their thoughtfulness and generosity.
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now