Email or Text Invitations: Girls Night Out!
Want to plan a fun evening with your girlfriends? Girls' Night Out invitations are a great way to build excitement for the event! Here are a few things to keep in mind when you send girls' night invites:
- Timing: Typically 2-3 weeks in advance is a good frame for which to send out your girls' night out invitations. There are, however, a few exceptions to this rule. For example, if you need to purchase tickets for an event (like a concert or sporting event), you'll want to send your free girls' night out invites 6-8 weeks in advance. Additionally, if you are trying to schedule a mom's night out, you may need more time to find the right night, book a babysitter, etc.
- Theme: Choose a design for your girls' night invites that matches the type of event that you are organizing. For example, maybe the event is a girls' night in and it's a spa-themed party. Choose spa-themed girls' night online invitations. Or, maybe you are planning a fun, old-fashioned sleepover party. For this type of event, you can send girls' night in invitations with all of the details for your sleepover party, including what guests should bring. Punchbowl offers a variety of girls' night invites online that match several themes such as dancing, spa parties, book clubs, scrapbooking events, and much more.
- Invitation Wording: It's always fun to include catchy wording on your invitation. Some examples of girls' night invitations wording are:
- “You’re invited to a night of dinner, drinks, and dancing! No husbands or boyfriends allowed.”
- “Get ready for a night of wining and dining – it’s girls’ night out!”
- “You’re invited to ladies' night; it’s going to be quite a sight! The guys aren’t allowed, because the girls are getting loud!”
- “Put down your laptop, it’s time to let loose. Join us for girls' night out – no excuse!”
- “Join us for a night out on the town”
Don't forget to include a start and end time, especially for moms who may have to relieve the babysitter! Also, depending on the girls' night activities, it may make sense to let the ladies know on the invitations what kind of attire to wear.
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now