The holidays are a great time to gather people from the office to have a company party. Rather than doing the standard food, drinks, and music, throw a theme party. It's different and is an excuse for the people you work with to cut loose and relax. Need some inspiration when it comes to corporate holiday party themes? Look no further!
Here are a few company holiday party ideas and office holiday party themes:
- Luau: Decorate your party space like it's a tropical destination, hire some luau dancers, and set up a barbeque station. Hand out leis, grass skirts, and tropical flowers for the hair.
- Prom: It's more than likely been a while since the prom, so throw another one! Rent a large ballroom or dance hall and pick a theme that's reminiscent of the glory days. Book a DJ, rent some strobe lights, and get the party started.
- An Affair to Remember: It's rare that adults have an excuse to get dressed up. Throw an office holiday party that's a black tie affair. Host it at a fancy restaurant and serve several courses. Require that everyone wear tuxes and gowns for a super luxe event.
- Carnival: Give employees the chance to be kids again and transform the party space into a carnival. Rent booths, entertainment, games, and workers to run the entire event. Serve fun food like cotton candy, popcorn, hot dogs, and soda fountain drinks.
- Get Out of Town: Host the party at a destination that makes for a fun day trip. Book a restaurant near the water, by the mountains, near a quaint town, or by a tourist destination. Convince the powers-that-be to give everyone the day off and make it an all-day affair.
It's totally acceptable to use your imagination when it comes to office Christmas party theme ideas. The employees will appreciate it and will look forward to what you come up with next year. Company holiday party themes can be an annual tradition! And remember to send one of our free Holiday party invitations to kickoff your office celebration!