Make delicious and creative wedding shower cupcakes to serve to guests at a bridal shower. Surprise the bride-to-be and guests with unique cupcakes for wedding shower celebrations that satisfy both the eye and the taste buds!
Consider bridal shower cupcake ideas such as:
- Word Cupcakes: Serve cupcakes to guests with words on top. Select words that represent the bride-to-be or engaged couple. Alternatively, take the opportunity to turn dessert into a game and serve a bridal shower cupcake to each guest. Ask each guest to answer the question on the cupcake and share it with the party group. The bride-to-be can confirm whether the guess is correct or incorrect. Questions to include on a bridal shower cupcake:
- Place the couple met
- Location of wedding
- Wedding dress designer’s name
- Color theme of wedding
- Maid of honor’s name
- City of the couple’s home
- Name of couple’s pet
- Honeymoon destination
- Date of the wedding
- Date the couple met
- Engagement Ring Cupcakes: Make cupcakes for guests with a picture of an engagement ring on top. Bake simple chocolate or vanilla cupcakes and frost them with white frosting. Apply yellow frosting with a decorative frosting tip and create a hollow circle. Make the outline of the diamond with black frosting in the shape of an upside-down triangle. Fill the inside of the black outline with sugar sprinkles in any color and you have tasteful bridal shower cupcake toppers!
- Theme Cupcakes: Bake cupcakes based on the theme of the bridal shower. Decorate cupcakes with fondant flowers for a spring themed party or place a small piece of pineapple and a cherry on the cupcakes for Hawaiian luau wedding shower cupcake toppers. Decorate cupcakes with items as simple as sprinkles and chocolate shavings for a color specific themed party. Select an appropriate color for the sprinkles and either milk, dark or white chocolate shavings.
- Initial Cupcakes: Bake cupcakes, frost them, and a place chocolate initials (to represent the couple’s last name) on top for bridal shower cupcake toppers. Visit your local craft store to purchase a mold for the initial of the couple’s last name and select either chocolate or white chocolate for the letter.
Contact your local bakery for parties with a large guest list or for more intricate wedding shower cupcake ideas. Save even more time and use a party planner to take care of all the ordering. Go all out and order cupcakes for the wedding shower with a filling or gourmet toppings such as exotic fruit, chocolate or candy.