Company Holiday Party Invitations
As a part of spreading holiday cheer and news about a holiday party, send company holiday party invitations through Punchbowl. Invitations for the office holiday party should contain all the relevant and important information, plus reflect the theme or color scheme of the event. Punchbowl offers a wide variety of corporate holiday party invitations to choose from and they can all be customized to fit your needs. Whether the party is formal or super casual, the invitation selection from Punchbowl's digital invitation studio is designed to please.
Things to remember for the corporate holiday party invitation wording:
- Include the hosts, the time, date, location and other relevant information (like where to park).
- Use the invitation a place to put a special note to guests. Thank them for a job well done!
- Insert some information on how to get to the venue and how long it might take from the office.
- If it's a theme party, include special instructions (like how to dress or what to bring).
- Use a fun rhyme or inside joke for the office holiday party invitation wording.
Get started on the company holiday invitations now and make sure everyone has plenty of time to arrange their schedules, find babysitters, and get excited!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now