Cocktail Party Invitations
Cocktail party invitations make the first impression, so incorporate the party theme, use an attractive design and the right cocktail party invitation wording. Always remember to include the time, date, location, address, the party host and attire (formal, cocktail, casual, costume, etc.). Send your invite 3-4 weeks in advance, so your guests can reserve time in their schedules. Here are some tips to help you create the perfect cocktail party invitation:
- Pick a theme: The first step in the invitation design process is to incorporate a cocktail party theme. The theme will serve as a guide in determining the details of the invitation. If the party does not have a designated theme, try to be more creative with design style, colors and fonts.
- Colors: The colors of the cocktail party invitation are very important - use the theme to get ideas about what colors to use on the design. Play around with invite colors and choose colors that compliment each other.
- Wording: The wording is an essential element to any cocktail party invitation because it gives the guests an idea of what to expect at the party. Here are a few examples of cocktail party invitation wording:
- Put on your party shoes, you’re invited to a cocktail party!
- You’re invited to shake it up with us at (LOCATION).
- Martinis, music and more! Join us for a cocktail party.
- A night we hope will never end, put on your party dress and plan to attend!
- Join us for a (THEME) cocktail party!
- Join us for drinks, dinner and dancing on (DATE).
- Celebrate the season with cocktails and friends on (DATE).
Browse a wide variety of cocktail party invitations on Punchbowl and get the party started!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now